Portillo Mountain Stats

Portillo is an amazing ski experience where you will find 80% of the time beautiful sunshine and the other 20% powder days! All Lodging options are ski-in/ski-out and the slopes are very much uncrowded compared to USA standards. Here you can expect to find less than 400 people per day enjoying the expansive terrain making it a personal and private experience in the South American Andes!


Scroll to Top

Request a Custom Quote

Fill out the form below, and we will be in touch shortly. It takes a real person to provide customized trip options at the lowest price.

Or Call Now to speak with a Travel Consultant!

Travel info
Contact Information
Specific requests/criteria that will help us create the best custom ski trip for you.